At a glanceThe Angelcare AC701 Digital Movement and Sound Baby Monitor allows you to keep an eye on your baby using both the baby monitor and the special movement sensor pad
Features and benefits for Angelcare AC701 Digital Movement & Sound Baby Monitor
- LCD Touch Screen
- 2-Way Talk-Back Feature
- Temperature Display and Control – The temperature in the baby's room is monitored and displayed on the Parent Unit. An alarm will sound if the temperature is too high or too low.
- Digital Transmission with minimized interface - automatic channel selection guarantees optimal sound quality and communication privacy between Parent and Nursery Unit.
- Multifunctional – monitors movement and sound, sound only or movement only
- Portable & Rechargeable Parent Unit .
- Adjustable Nursery Night Light
- Audible "Tic" Feature – The optional "Tic" sound feature reassures you that the monitor is working even when your baby is sleeping silently.
- Eco mode function allows you to set your monitor on a low transmission mode.
- Batteries or Mains Operated – In case of power failure the monitor reverts to batteries automatically
- Under-the-Mattress Movement SensorPad – The SensorPad monitors all your baby's movements, even the slightest ones. An alarm will sound if no movement has been detected for 20 seconds. Features variable sensitivity settings. (NOTE: The SensorPad can be used with most baby mattresses. However, it cannot be used with memory foam mattresses or mattresses with a hollow frame.)
The Angelcare AC701 is a digital movement and sound baby monitor that comes complete with a special movement sensor pad that is placed underneath the mattress in your baby's cot. The sensor pad monitors even the slightest movement, and will sound an alarm if it cannot detect any movement for 20 seconds. The pad's sensitivity can be adjusted to suit your needs.
The Angelcare AC701 also includes a baby monitor and a parent unit. The parent unit is portable and powered with a rechargeable battery and will conveniently clip to your belt or waistband. The parent monitor features a LCD touch screen which allows you to adjust all the settings easily, and if your baby should need you when you're out of their room you can use the special 2-way talkback feature to offer words of reassurance.
The baby unit can monitor the nursery room temperature, which will also display on the parent unit, and an alarm will sound if baby's room is too warm or too cold. It also features an adjustable nightlight in the shape of a halo,which will gently glow to offer a soothing light for baby and also allow you to check on your little one in the night without having to disturb them by switching the room light on.
The Angelcare AC701 baby monitor uses digital transmission which will automatically select a channel to guarantee optimal sound quality and privacy between the parent and baby monitors. The Angelcare AC701 is also flexible in the way you can monitor your baby, and offers you several options including movement and sound, sound only or movement only. The is also an optional audible "tic" feature that will reassure you that the monitor is working even when your baby is sleeping silently.
The Angelcare AC701 baby monitor can be operated with both batteries or mains, and in the event of a power failure the monitor reverts to batteries automatically to ensure continuous monitoring. You can also use the monitor in Eco mode which allows you to use your monitor on a low transmission.
...look at our range of safety gates, plug socket covers and cupboard catches to ensure your home is fully baby proof!
What's in the box
- 1 x Parent Unit
- 1 x Nursery Unit
- 1 x SensorPad
- 1 x Charging Cradle
- 2 x AC Adaptors
- 2 x AAA Rechargeable Batteries (for Parent Unit)
- 1 x Instruction Manua