At a glanceThe Britax First Class Plus is a combination car seat with side impact protection and a 'pitch control' system making it an ideal choice for keeping your baby safe when you're on the move.
Features and benefits for Britax First Class Plus Combination Car Seat - Billy
- To be used rearward facing from birth-13kg /29lbs (approx 12-15 months) Can be used forward facing from 9kg/20lb (approx 9 months)to a maximum weight of 18kg/40lbs (approx 4 years)
- Side impact protection and forward movement reduction with a unique 'pitch control' system, keeping your baby safer in the result of an accident
- Click And Safe 5-point safety harness – helps you ensure a safe and secure fit every time
- Newborn insert and head support give extra protection to your littlest one
- Machine washable at 30 degrees Celsius - perfect for cleaning dribble and other little spills
- A good investment - will last your baby from birth and through their toddler years.
The Britax First Class Plus is a combination car seat that gives you versatility and great protection all in one. Not only can you use it from birth but it also works as a great option if your little one has almost out grown their baby car seat but isn't quite old enough to travel in a forward facing position and you can continue to seat them rearward facing in this seat until they are ready to turn around. A combination car seat is also a great investment if you don't want to carry your baby around in an infant car seat (or use a travel system), as it will last your child until they reach approximately 4 years old.
The car seat is installed in your vehicle using the car's seatbelt. It features a unique 'pitch control' system which reduces forward movement in the event of sudden braking or an accident, and built in side impact protection provides extra layers of padding to protect your child in the event of a side on collision. Suitable from birth up to a maximum weight of 18kg (40lbs), the Britax First Class Plus Combination Car Seat can adapt as your child grows. Used rearward facing to protect your newborn and young babies it comes with extra head support for those first outings. It is best for your baby to travel in a rearward facing position for aslong as possible but if you prefer the Britax First Class Plus Car Seat can then be used forward facing from 9kg (20lbs) (approx 9 months) -18kg (40lbs).
The Britax First Class Plus car seat come with a Click And Safe ® 5 point harness system which helps you to adjust the straps for the best and most comfortable fit.
Mothercare stocks a great range of travel toys to keep your little one entertained on the move.