At a glanceFor the ultimate in safety for your growing child, the Britax Romer Kidfix II XP features SecureGuard to ensure the lapbelt is correctly positioned, plus the XP-PAD which helps to reduce frontal impact if the vehicle is involved in a collision.
Features and benefits for Britax Romer KIDFIX II XP Highback ISOFIX Booster Seat - Cosmos Black
- Suitable for children from 15-36kg/33-79lbs (approx 4-12 years)
- Deep softly padded side wings offer cocooning safety for growing heads and neck
- Reduced frontal impact - XP-PAD diverts up to 30 % of energy forces away from neck
- Optimal lap belt positioning - with the latest technology SecureGuard (patent pending)
- Installation to suit any car - ISOFIT or seat belt options
- Perfect fit - V-shaped backrest to work with shape of growing child
- Adjustable all round, height adjustable headrest and upper belt guide
- Ultimate comfort - ergonomically designed headrest for ultimate sleeping position
Designed to keep older children safe on car journeys, the Britax Romer Kidfix II XP can be installed in your vehicle using either the car's seat belt or with the ISOFIT connectors. The seat has been designed with deeply padded side wings to support your growing child's head and neck and features an XP-PAD that will reduce frontal impact and help to divert up to 30% of energy force away from the neck, while the SecureGuard ensures that the lapbelt is correctly and safely positioned.
The Britax Kidfix II XP has a V-shaped backrest to accommodate you growing child's changing shape and the ergonomically designed headrest is height adjustable to ensure your child is comfortably supported and that the upper section the seat belt is positioned at the correct height.
...not all car seats fit all vehicles, our trained staff will check the compatibility and ensure you get the right car seat for your vehicle.
Fabric composition: 100% Poly