At a glanceThe Britax Römer Dualfix Combination Car Seat features a 360° rotation allowing you to easily switch between rearward and forward facing making this a truly flexible seat to take your little one from birth through to toddler years.
Features and benefits for Britax Römer Dualfix Combination Isofix Car Seat - Flame Red
- Rearward facing from birth to 18kg/40lbs (approx 4 years) allows you to keep your child rearward facing even longer
- Choose rearward facing or forward facing for your child from 9 (20lbs) - 18kg (40lbs) (approx 9 months to 4 years) - offers you the choice of position that best fits you and your child.
- 5-point safety harness with one-pull adjustment distributes the impact forces out across the strong bones of the body and into the seat, plus it allows you to perfectly adjust the harness to your child's size and keep them secure in the seat no matter what collision you have.
- Newborn insert provides extra comfort and support for your baby.
- Height-adjustable headrest and harness with easy singlehanded adjustment allows the seat to grow with your child without the need to remove and re-thread the harness.
- Deep, softly padded full side wings provide optimum Side Impact Protection for your child along the entire seat.
- Multiple recline positions allow a comfortable sleeping position for your child that you can adjust without disturbing them
- 360° seat rotation makes it easy to move the seat between rearward and forward facing without re-installing and also place your child in and out from the side
- ISOFIX system allows direct connection to the car's ISOFIX anchorage points for a simple and safe installation
- Performance chest pads reduce your child's forward movement and energy that occurs in the event of an impact.
- Installation indicators confi rm the seat is installed correctly
- Quick-remove washable cover eliminates the need to remove the harness when washing the cover, therefore ensuring the harness is always installed correctly
- Belly pad for your child's comfort
- Softly padded cover keeps your child comfortable in their seat
Want to Know More?
The flexible Britax Römer Dualfix Combination Car Seat will take your little one from birth and right through their toddler years. It has been designed for the ultimate in safety thanks to the deeply padded side wings that offer optimum side impact protection along the entire seat, and the five point safety harness that will distribute any impact force across the strong bones of the body and into the seat. The car seat is fitted in the car using the car's Isofix anchorage points and features an indicator to confirm that the seat is correctly and safely installed.
Newborns travel in the Dualfix carseat in a rearward facing position and can continue to travel in this recommended position right up until they reach a weight of 18kg/40lbs (approx 4 years old). However, if your child prefers to switch to a forward facing position the seat can easily rotate through 360 degrees, allowing little ones from 9kg/20lbs (approx 9 month) to 18kg/40lbs to travel this way.
The Britax Römer Dualfix Combination Car Seat features a height adjustable harness and headrest that is easy to re-adjust using just one hand as your little one grows, and for your newborn's comfort there is an additional insert to ensure they are comfortably supported. To allow your little one to travel in a position comfortable for them, the seat can be reclined through several positions from more upright so they can look out of the window and see the world go by, or in a reclined position if they like to snooze in the car - and the seat is easy to recline without having to disturb your child.
The soft padded covers of the Britax Dualfix are easy to remove for washing without having to thread and unthread the harness.
...not all car seats fit all vehicles, our trained staff will check the compatibility and ensure you get the right car seat for your vehicle.
Fabric composition: 100% Polyester
Care instructions: 30°C delicate wash