At a glanceGreat value travel system featuring a Classic Mickey design and including everything you need to get out and about.
Features and benefits for Disney Condor Pram and Pushchair - Classic Mickey
- includes stroller, car seat, carrycot, changing bag and raincover
- 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads
- 4-position adjustable back, Reclining position 151°, Sitting position 102°
- 3-position adjustable footrest
- Spring mechanism acting on both back wheels
- Front wheels swivel/lock (360°)
- 2-position height-adjustable sliding handles: 102-105 cm
- Removable canopy and cover, hand washable
- Removable front bar with removable protective cover
- Large shopping basket
- Open: 90cm (l) x 54cm (w) x 105cm (h)
- Folded: 108cm x 35cm x 48cm
- Seat width: 34 cm
- Weight 10 kg
The Disney Condor Pram & Pushchair System includes the stroller, car seat, carrycot, changing bag and raincover.
It has an extra light aluminium frame and comes with a Classic Mickey fabric design. When your baby is newborn you can use the seat unit in it's lay back position or you can put the carrycot onto the chassis to allow baby a completely lay flat position and have them facing you for all important eye contact and interaction. Once your baby out grows the carrycot, the seat unit offers 4 different positions for napping and sitting up. The 5 point harness has shoulder pads and there is a 3 position adjustable footrest too.
The car seat can also click onto the chassis giving you the option of lifting baby from car to pushchair without disturbing them if they've fallen asleep.
For parents comfort, the handles are height adjustable to suit whoever is pushing it. The front wheels swivel but can be locked for less juddering over uneven surfaces and the cover and canopy can both be removed for hand washing. A generous shopping basket is handy when you're out and about and of course the change bag can carry all your baby's essentials.
Mothercare has a great range of travel toys and books that are ideal for attaching to your pushchair or car seat whilst out and about.