At a glanceGreat for developing your child's imagination, The Grande House is a furnished wooden doll house with three storeys and lots of accessories. It is completely open at the front, perfect for children to reach into the different rooms to play.
Features and benefits for ELC Grande Manor House
- Large, furnished doll's house
- Three stories with a balcony
- Beautifully decorated rooms
- Two spiral staircases
- includes four poster bed, roll top bath tub, toilet, sofa, coffee table, fire place and a table and two chairs.
- Open front for easy access to all the rooms
- Great for playing with friends
- Playing pretend will inspire the imagination
- Dimensions: H 117.5 x W 82 x D 34 cm
This large, beautifully decorated dolls' house is a lovely inspiration for imaginative play. Your child can use their own dolls and other toys to make the dolls' house their own, and sit down at the table, climb the sweeping spiral staircase, have a bath in the luxurious bathroom, take a nap in the four poster bed, enjoy the view from the balcony or invite a friend over to play.
Children use 'real-world' imaginative play to start understanding how the world works, and bringing dolls to life is a great way to build communication skills and expand their imagination. With an open front, here's lots of room to play with friends too, which is great for building social and communication skills.
Suitable for children from 3 years.
...we have dolls and more furniture to complete your Grande Manor House.