At a glanceThis fun-key guitar is sure to be a hit, and is perfect for small hands. Including lots of buttons and sound effects, little rock chicks can have loads of creative, musical fun.
Features and benefits for Fun-Key Guitar - Pink
- Touch Pad Strings: Touch the area of the strings to hear the different guitar sound effects
- Touch Pad Tempo Control : Touch the area to change the speed of the demo song
- Touch Pad Volume Control: Touch the area to change the volume
- Tremolo Arm: Pull the arm to hear special sound effects
- Fret Buttons (one key, one note) Each key representing a music note which means you can play cords (the fret buttons light up)
- 2 Modes: Electronic Guitar or Acoustic Guitar
- Learning Mode: Press the button and hear one of the 3 pre set songs play once and one of the chord key will flash. Press the correct chord key then the next chord key will flash
- Demo Songs: 5 fun Demo songs (classical music and nursery rhymes)
- On/Off mode
- Record & Playback
- MP3 Connection: Connect to your own music, keep your phone safe in the handy pocket on the strap
- Lights: Light flashing according to the rhythm of the songs
- Glasses with hand free microphone
- Speakers (plays out both the guitar music and MP3)
- Adjustable strap
Requires 3 x AA Batteries batteries (included)
This fantastic Fun-Key Guitar will inspire your child to enjoy making music on their own or with friends. The guitar features touch pad strings, tempo and volume control for a futuristic feel, along with a tremolo arm for cool sound effects!
There are two guitar modes- electronic and acoustic- to discover, and an additional Learning Mode. When your child presses the learning button they can listen to three tunes and then follow and press the flashing chord keys to try and replicate the song. When you are really confident, record and play back your performances, and connect up your mp3 player and play along to your own music, keeping the phone or music device safe in the handy pocket on the adjustable strap.
The guitar also features a cool hands free microphone and five built in demo songs to encourage your child to enjoy singing and playing at the same time. Your mini musician can make their own music, sing along to their heart's content, and even start their own band.
Great for your child's development:
Making music on the Fun-Key Guitar is creative and rewarding for your child, and discovering how to make a toy instrument make different sounds is a great inspiration for learning later on. Making music also enables your child to experience cause and effect first hand. Your child can experiment with the guitar's different sounds and experiment with their own ideas. The Fun-Key Guitar is great for imaginative play too – your child can pretend to be a real rock star.
ELC star quality:
We love the Fun-Key Guitar because it's such fun. Your child can try out all the different buttons and effects, and enjoy experimenting with all the different sounds the toy electric guitar makes. Singing and playing is a lovely way for your child to feel happy and express themselves, and this guitar is the perfect starting point for your little musical star. The hands-free microphone adds a great twist – and helps your child get into character for their pop star moment.
What you need to know:
With cool touch pads, three songs and five demos, a tremolo bar to pull, light-up keys to follow and lots of fun effects. Comes with cool glasses and a hands-free mic.
Batteries: Needs 3 x AA batteries.
Safety warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.
Let's play guitar
Let's put on the cool glasses and start the show. We can strum the touch pad, press the buttons, and sing along. Wow!
Let's press the touch pad to hear a song. We can sing like a star, and try the swing bar for special sounds. Sit down Mum and Dad, and prepare for the debut of your very own mini rock star.
Building confidence with music and song
Building a band with friends
Inventing your own songs
Singing and playing in groovy glasses
Putting on a lounge performance: bravo.
-Touch Pad Strings
-Touch Pad Tempo Control
-Touch Pad Volume Control
-Tremolo Arm with sound effects
-2 Modes: Electronic Guitar or Acoustic Guitar
-Learning Mode with follow me lights
-5 Demo Songs
-Record & Playback function
-Glasses with hand free microphone
... we stock a wide range of music and learning toys, to keep adding to your little one's collection.
Safety warning: Not suitable for under 3 years