At a glanceThe Maxi-Cosi 2way Fix base is compatible with Maxi-Cosi Pebble, Cabriofix and 2wayPearl i-size allowing little ones to travel rearward facing for longer
Features and benefits for Maxi-Cosi 2way Fix Base- Collect In Store Only
- ISOFIX installation
- Children are able to remain rearward facing up to to 105cm (approx. 4 years) with the Maxi-Cosi 2wayPearl (sold separately)
- Compatible with the Maxi-Cosi Pebble, CabrioFix (Group 0+) and Maxi-Cosi 2wayPearl i-Size toddler Car Seat - all sold separately
- Can be used for up to 4 years (from birth to 105cm) in combinaton with the Maxi-Cosi baby car seats and Maxi-Cosi 2wayPearl
- Light and sound indication provides feedback of correct installation, and shows secure ISOFIX anchorage, correct position of support leg, and correct installation of car seat
- Additional warning lights provide a reminder not to place the seat in front of an active frontal airbag if in rearward facing mode (although it is not recommended to place your car seat in the front seat of your car), and also to only change to forward facing mode once your child is a minimum of 15 months old
- Low battery warning indicator alerts when the battery drops below 30% energy/life
- The 2wayFix Base support leg is height adjustable, and folds away when the base is not in use
- Click & go release button to easily remove the car seat and also to easily change the 2wayPearl from rearward to forward facing position
- Rebound bar for even more stability in rear impacts. This bar prevents an upward movement in the event of an accident
- Batteries are included. The batteries included should last for the life of the product, however, if they do require changing, it is a very simple procedure with regular batteries that can be bought anywhere. The 2wayFix still functions on an empty battery, but replacement is highly recommended in order to retain the lights and sound safety check feature
The Maxi-Cosi 2wayFix Base car seat base can be used from birth to 105cm, and is compatible with the Maxi-Cosi Pebble and CabrioFix (Group 0+) to 13kg, and Maxi-Cosi 2wayPearl i-Size car seat from 67cm to 105cm (approx 6 months to 4 years) (all available separately). It allows children from birth to 105cm (approx. 4 years old) to travel in a rearward facing position for longer. The 2wayFix Base can be installed in your vehicle using the ISOFIX connectors, and features an adjustable support leg. The base features a light and sounds warning system to offer reassurance and confirm it has been correctly installed. The warning system will show that the seat is securely connected to the ISOFIX anchorage points, that the support leg is correctly positioned, and that the car seat is correctly attached to the base. There are also additional warning lights to provide a reminder not to place the seat in front of an active frontal airbag if in rearward facing mode (although it is not recommended to place your car seat in the front seat of your car), and also to only change to forward facing mode once your child is a minimum of 15 months old.
The Maxi-Cosi 2way Fix Base also features a rebound bar that will provide extra stability and prevent any upward movement in the event of a rear impact. When not in use, the adjustable support leg can be folded away when the base is not in use.
Care instructions: clean with a damp cloth