At a glanceInnosense® Feeding from a new angle®. Vari flow teats, suitable from 3 months+, designed for use with our unique Innosense® bottle range.
Features and benefits for Innosense® 3m+ Vari Flow Teats 2 pack
- Unique off centre teat stays full of milk to the last few drops, reducing burping and wind
- Fast reaction valve prevents teat collapse
- Made of soft and flexible silicone
- In an independent survey 91% of babies found it easy to latch on**
- Teat uniquely assembles from above
- Choice of 4 flows - slow flow 0m+, medium flow 3m+, fast flow 6m+, vari flow 3m+
- Unique 'droplet' markings on teat differentiate between the flows
- BPA free
- For use only with Innosense® bottles
- Design rights registered and pending
Our revolutionary Innosense® bottle has an off-centred teat making it easier to keep the teat full of milk while hardly tilting the bottle at all. This results in a natural and relaxed feeding angle, with parents confirming that their babies fed more comfortably***, and the bottle helped reduce trapped wind*.
These vari flow teats are suitable from 3 months. They're made from soft and flexible silicone, making them comfortable in baby's mouth.
The off-centred teat uniquely assembles from above - simply load the teat onto the top of the collar using the 'pinch, place, push, pop' technique. The tried and tested valve locator on the collar ensures non drip feeding, preventing milk leaking onto baby.
*In an independent survey of 210 people, 8 out of 10 parents confirmed
**In an independent survey of 210 people
*** In an independent survey of 210 people, 81% confirmed
Click here for more information on the Innosense® range
How to care for your Innosense® teat
The Innosense® range includes a choice of electric, microwave and cold water sterilisers to suit your needs.
What's in the box
- 2 vari flow teats