At a glanceInnosense® Feeding from a new angle®. Microwave Steriliser, lightweight and ideal for home and travel.
Features and benefits for Innosense® Microwave Steriliser
- Steriliser basket lifts out for easy bottle drainage
- Handles for safe lifting when hot
- Items can stay sterile for 24 hours if the lid is not removed
- Lightweight, ideal for home and travel
- Easy to open flex and pop locking system
- Fits 6 x 150ml/5oz or 4 x 240ml/8oz or 4 x 330ml/11oz Innosense® bottles or breast pump and accessories
- Sterilises in 4 to 6 minutes depending on microwave power
- Lid becomes sterile preparation surface
- Included inside - 150ml/5oz bottle, silicone tongs, bottle brush
- BPA free
- Design rights registered and pending
Innosense® is a carefully researched and expertly developed range of practical and thoughtful feeding products. In it you'll find everything you need to feed the way that comes most naturally to you and your baby.
The Innosense® microwave steriliser sterilises in 4 to 6 minutes (depending on your microwave power). You can fit up to 6 x 150ml/5oz or 4 x 240ml/8oz or 4 x 330ml/11oz Innosense® bottles into the steriliser. Once your bottles are done, you can also fit your breast pump and accessories into the microwave steriliser.
The steriliser has flex and pop handles so you can safely remove it from the microwave when it's hot. The basket inside the steriliser lifts out for easy drainage and don't forget, the lid of the steriliser flips becomes a sterile surface for drainage and preparation. After sterilisation, everything inside can stay sterile for 24 hours as long as the lid is not removed.
It includes a revolutionary Innosense® bottle with off centre teat (150ml/5oz), silicone tongs and a bottle brush. Use the silicone tongs to easily and hygienically assemble your sterilised bottle parts. (Remember to wash and sterilise the tongs before each use along with your other feeding equipment).
Click here for more information on the Innosense® range
How to care for your Innosense® teat
Innosense® muslin cloths and burp cloths are made of super soft bamboo fibre with natural antimicrobial properties to protect clothes during feeds.
What's in the box
- Microwave steriliser
- 1 x 150ml/5oz bottle with slow flow teat
- 1 x silicone tongs
- 1 x bottle brush