At a glanceThe Jane Montecarlo Plus Isofix is a highback booster that provides comfort and safety with Isofix fittings and breathable fabric.
Features and benefits for Jane Montecarlo Plus Isofix Highback Booster Car Seat - Carbon
- Group 2/3 booster seat suitable for children from 15-36kg (approx. 4-12 years old)
- Can be used with Isofix attachments or by using the car's 3 point seat belt system
- Height and width adjustable backrest so the seat grows with your child
- Aluminium structure improves protection by 70%
- Upholstered with breathable fabric ideal for a more comfortable journey
- Ergonomic design with aeration vents allow the upholstery and your child to breathe
- Maximum side impact protection in case of a collision
- Converts into a booster cushion for when your child is older
The Jane Montecarlo Plus high back booster seat in a carbon coloured material, is an Isofix group 2/3 child seat and is specially designed with your child's safety and comfort in mind. It is suitable for children from 15-36kg (approximately 4 - 12 years).
It has an adjustable height and width so that it gives your child the space to grow comfortably with the booster seat. The Isofix child car seat has attachments that fix directly into your vehicle's Isofix. The Montecarlo booster seat has an aluminium structure which improves protection. The large sized headrest offers maximum side impact protection and increases shock absorbency. Tilting sides provide optimum support for a comfortable and restful journey.
When your little one is ready, it can also convert into a booster seat.