At a glanceThe Joie Stages Car seat is suitable from birth and can be used up to the age of 7 years old, including in an extended rearward facing position that is suitable right up until your little one reaches approx 18kg (approx 4 years old)
Features and benefits for Joie Stages Group 0+, 1 and 2 Car Seat - Caviar
- Rearward facing birth to 18kg/40lbs (approx 4 years)
- Can also be used forward facing from 9kg/20lbs (approx 9 months) to 25kg (approx 7 years)
- Can be used rearward facing for longer and will last your child up to approx 7 years old
- Side impact protection
- Winner of Honourable Mention Red Dot award
- Steel enhanced frame
- Side ventilated headrest and sides
- 5 position harness and headrest height adjustment, adjust simultaneously and with one hand
- No-rethread harness height adjustment
- Harness stores in custom compartments when seat is being used in Group 2
- 4 recline positions: 1 rear facing and 3 forward facing
- Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics
- Breathable knit fabrics and sandwich foam headrest
Want to Know More?
The award winning Joie Stage carseat has been designed so children can travel in the rearward facing position for much longer - from birth right up until they are approximately 4 years old. The seat can also be used in a forward facing position from 9kg (approx 9 months) if your child prefers to travel in this positions, and then from the age of 4-7 it can be used as a high back booster seat.
The Joie Stage car seat features a steel enhanced frame with side impact protection and plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics to ensure your little one's comfort. The five point safety harness and headrest are quick and simple to adjust as your little one grows and do not need to be rethread to adjust them. The seat can be reclined to so children can sit up to see the world go by or recline back if they like to sleep during the journey. In a rearward facing position the seat can be reclined in one position and in forward facing mode it features three different reclining positions.
As you child gets older and starts to use the seat as a highback booster, they are kept safely in the seat using the vehicles seatbelt and the harness that is used by younger children can be stored out of the way in a special compartment.
...not all car seats fit all vehicles, our trained staff will check the compatibility and ensure you get the right car seat for your vehicle.