At a glanceThe Joie Steadi combination car seat will grow with your little one from birth to approx 4 years old, and lets them travel in the rearward facing position for longer.
Features and benefits for Joie Steadi Combination Car Seat - Moonlight
- Allows children to travel rearward facing from birth up to 18kg or approx. 4 years old
- If children prefect the seat can also be used in a forward facing from 9kg (approx. 9 months) up to18kg (approx. 4 years old)
- Full body side impact protection
- 4-position recline which can be adjusted from front of seat
- Harness and headrest can be adjusted with just one hand in five different positions as your child grows.
- One pull adjustable 5 point harness
- Easy installation with dual auto lock-off devices
- Large belt path opening at back of seat aids in ease of installation
- Padded infant head support and body support to cradle infant
- Car Seat Dimensions: D50xW42.5xH61cm
- Car Seat Weight: 7.8kg
Suitable from birth the Joie Steadi is installed in a rearward facing position using the car's seatbelt and features a large area on the rear of the seat, plus a dual auto lock-off device, to ensure the seat belt is securely fastened and positioned correctly. Little ones can continue to use the seat in the rear facing position right up to they reach 18kg (approx 4 years old), but if they prefer it can also be used in a forward facing position from 9kg (approx 9 months old).
The Joie Steadi features side impact protection to keep your little one safe, and the easy to adjust harness and headrest will move through five different positions as your child grows to ensure their comfort and safety.
When using the Joie Stedi car seat for very young babies there is a padded head and body support also included to help keep them in a comfortable position when travelling.
...not all car seats fit all vehicles, our trained staff will check the compatibility and ensure you get the right car seat for your vehicle.