At a glanceWith lights and sounds, race to lend a helping hand with your very own tool kit.
Features and benefits for Lights and Sounds Tool Van
- Push along tool van with 3 play tools
- Motion activated sounds
- Press the buttons to hear fun sounds and see flashing lights
- Includes a hammer, saw and spirit level with rattling beads
- Tools store neatly in the back of the van
- Inspires imaginative and pretend play
- Using the play tools boosts dexterity skills
- Playing pretend encourages talking and boosts language and social skills
- Dimensions: H 21.5 x W 31.7 x D 17.8 cm
Requires 2 x AA Batteries batteries (included)
Little one's will love the tool van which is designed specifically for little hands to grasp and it even has a carry handle on the top so your child can carry their tools to the next important job. The hammer, saw and rattling spirit level store neatly in the back of the van when the fixing and building is finished for the day.
'Beep beep' hear the engine sounds and see the flashing lights as you press the button or push this brightly coloured tool van across the room. Zoom off to the building site to fix, build, saw and hammer - what are you going to build today - a house, a boat or even a spaceship?
Playing pretend inspires the imagination and encourages your child to talk boosting language and social skills while the lights and sounds stimulate their senses.
Suitable for children from 2 years.
...we have many more lights and sounds toys!
Safety warning: NOT SUITABLE FOR UNDER 2 YEARS