At a glanceSuitable from birth, the Maclaren Quest has been designed on a lightweight chassis making it ideal for holidays and public transport and features a carrystrap making it very portable when folded.
Features and benefits for Maclaren Quest Stroller - Railroad Stripe
- Suitable from birth to a maximum weight of 15kg (approx 3 years)
- Four seat positions - can be reclined using just one hand
- Carry Strap and carry handle: Attached to the chassis for ease of transport once the stroller has been folded
- Easy on, easy off, waterproof round hood with extra coverage, including a storage pocket and viewing window
- Lockable swivel front wheels
- Improved hood tensioner with "stay back" feature
- Simple to engage, flip flop friendly brakes
- Shopping basket with mesh side panels and water resistant fabric bottom (maximum capacity: 17 litre)
- Extendable legrest
- Padded seat
- Includes Raincover
- Stroller Weight: 6.5kg
- Folded Dimensions: H24xW24.5xD105cm
With a sporty design, the Maclaren Quest features an easy to operate seat recline allowing newborns to travel in a near lie-flat position and older babies to sit upright and take in the view, or recline back for a nap. The extendable legrest also offers extra support and ensures your child is always sitting comfortably as they grow.
The Maclaren Quest has been designed with a waterproof hood complete with viewing window so you can keep a close eye on your little one, and the storage pocket helps keep items in an easy to reach place. The hood also has a "stay back" feature that prevents it from opening when not required, and the stroller comes complete with a raincover that will offer extra protection in wind or rain.
The front wheels swivel to ensure the stroller can be easily manoeuvred on smooth surfaces like city street and shopping centres, and can be locked into a fixed position to ensure it is easy to steer across bumpier surfaces like grassy areas in the park. Under the seat unit is a handy shopping basket to provide extra storage space for shopping and other items, while the easy to operate flip-flop friendly brakes makes this an ideal choice for taking on holiday.
When not in use the stroller is easy to fold and has a carry handle attached to make it easy to lift and carry when folded.
...look at our range of footmuffs and pram blankets to keep baby cosy on winter day walks.
Fabric composition: 100% Polyester
Care instructions: Care Instructions: Frame - Clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent and dry thoroughly. Hood - Sponge Clean using a damp cloth and mild detergent. Seat cover - washable.