At a glanceSew a friendly dinosaur and colour in the cave to make a cosy home
Features and benefits for Make Your Own Dinosaur And Cave
- No need for glue as the dinosaur pieces are precut and are self adhesive, preventing mess
- Encourages creativity and imaginative play
- Includes plastic safety needle
- Comes in a cardboard case, keeping all of the pieces safe
- Sewing develops fine motor skills which will be used for writing and drawing
The ELC Make Your Own Dinosaur And Cave is perfect for developing fine motor skills as well as encouraging creative and imaginative play.
The set comes with pre-cut felt pieces which are self adhesive, preventing mess. It also has a plastic safety needle ensuring that your child can make the dino easily and safely. Once your little one has made their dinosaur friend, they can colour in the cave and make a cool prehistoric scene.
Perfect for storage and travelling, the kit comes with a cardboard case which will keep all of the pieces organised.
Suitable for children over 36 months
Take a look at ELC's range of ready mixed paint.
What's in the box
- 2 x Felt dinosaur body with sewing holes
- 2 x Felt dinosaur spines
- 2 x Felt dinosaur tail
- 2 x Felt dinosaur head
- 2 x Wiggly eyes
- 22 x Felt spots
- 1 x Card volcano
- 1 x Printed card cave
- Yellow and red shredded paper
- Coloured crayons
- Toy stuffing
- Plastic safety sewing needle