At a glanceSuitable for babies from 6 months, the MAM perfect soother has been developed with orthodontists to reduce the risk of misaligned teeth and ensure healthy jaw development. The MAM perfect soother featues an extra thin and supersoft dento-flex teat for extra comfort for baby. The soothers come with their very own carry case to help keep them clean and sterile until ready to use.
Features and benefits for MAM Perfect 6 months+ Soother
- Suitable from 6 months
- Designed to reduce the risk of misaligned teeth
- Developed with Ortodontists and paediatric dentist
- Extra thin and super soft dento-flex teat with patented Silk teat for extra comfort in baby's mouth
- Large ventilation holes helps to keep skin healthy
- With steriliser case/carry case
Fabric composition: silicone
Care instructions: • Before first use boil in water for 5 minutes or sterilise.
• Allow to stand for a further 5 minutes before giving it to baby.
• During sterilisation a small amount of water may enter the teat. This can be
expelled by squeezing the teat. This is to ensure hygiene.
• Clean before each use.
• Do not use aggressive cleaning agents.
• Never dip the teat in sweet substances or medication. This can cause tooth
• To ensure safety and hygiene replace the soother every 1-2 months.
• Do not worry if the soother becomes lodged in the mouth.
• It can not be swallowed and is designed to cope with such an event. Remove
as gently as possible.
• MAM recommends giving up soother usage at 3 years of age.
Safety warning: • Inspect carefully before each use. Pull the soother in all directions. Throw away
at the first signs of damage or weakness.
• Only use dedicated soother holders tested to EN 12586. Never attach other
ribbons or cords to a soother, your child may be strangled by them.
• Do not leave a soother in direct sunlight or near a source of heat or leave in
sterilising solution for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat.