At a glanceThe Maxi-Cosi AxissFix comes complete with an isofix car seat and offers optimum safety when parent and child are on the move. This car seat requires a top tether anchorage point to be correctly installed into the car.
Features and benefits for Maxi-Cosi AxissFix i-Size ISOFIX Car Seat - Black Lines
- Suitable from 61 – 105 cm (approx. 4 months to 4 years)
- Easy and safe IsoFix installation with top tether - (please check manual for compatibility)
- Please note ISOFIX points and top tether anchorage point required
- Padded seat with angled base provides additional leg room to keep baby in the safer rearward facing position for longer (up to 87cm/approx. 2 years)
- Seat rotates 360° to make placing and securing the toddler into the seat easier
- Colour indicators confirm seat is installed correctly giving parents complete peace of mind
- Cleverly routed top tether straps gives easy access to your child from either side of the car
- Simultaneous harness and headrest adjustment
- Harness straps hooks keep the harness out of the way to make it easier to place your child in the seat
- 4 recline positions
- Excellent side protection system for the best head and neck protection
- Easily removable without unthreading the harness
- Height: 55 cm
- Weight: 12.4 kg
- Width: 44.5 cm
Child safety takes a new turn with the AxissFix Maxi-Cosi car seat. Combining state of the art safety performance by complying with the latest i-Size car seat legislation, with 360° swivelling seat making securing your toddler a breeze as the seat faces outwards. Parents no longer need to lean over and squeeze in between the car seat and the back of the front seat thanks to the clever rotation system that has been integrated into this modern car seat. Front-on access is easily achieved by simply turning the seat towards the parent, and within seconds they can buckle up their child and rotate the seat in the correct travel position.
Its suitable from 61 to 105 cm (approx. 4 months to 4 years), this advanced car seat offers rear-facing travel up to 87 cm (approx. 2 years) to increase head and neck protection for your child in the event of an accident. It can also be easily rotated from a rearward to forward facing position, allowing parents the flexibility to make the choice at which stage their toddler should be moved to a forward facing position.
For parents' convenience this car seat offers easy and secure installation using Top Tether anchorage points (normally located behind the back seat, in the boot or back shelf) and IsoFix connectors that lock the car seat to the body of the car. Cleverly designed colour indicators confirm when the seat is correctly installed, giving parents complete peace of mind. In the event of a crash, the top tether limits the rotational movement of the child car seat, thereby significantly reducing your child's forward momentum. This i-Size car seat features four recline positions in both directions and a comfortable padded seat that can be rotated in every sitting position. It features harness hooks and one-pull harness system that enables parents to secure their little one in seconds. The harness and headrest can also be adjusted simultaneously to suit the height of the child.
The AxissFix is available in selected stores - click here for details of your nearest store
...not all car seats fit all vehicles, our trained staff will check the compatibility and ensure you get the right car seat for your vehicle.
Fabric composition: Shell: Polypropylene copolymer
Seat cover: Polyester , polyurethane, polypropylene
Axles and IsoFix connectors: Steel
Top tether and harness belt: Polyester webbing
Care instructions: Machine Washable
Safety warning: WARNING: Plastic bags can be dangerous, To avoid the danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and children.
What's in the box
- 1 x AxissFix
- 1 x Set of harness pads
- 1 x Manual