At a glanceEndorsed by the British Allergy Foundation.
Features and benefits for Mothercare Anti-Allergenic Cot Bed Duvet
- Suitable from 12 months and above (not suitable for younger babies)
- Anti-allergenic bedding protects your child by helping to prevent irritations like asthma and allergic reactions
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal fibre filling helps to keep bedding free from dustmites and allergens
- Cotton mix outer cover
- Machine washable
- Suitable for tumble drying
- Range of anti-allergenic bedding protectors also available 120 x 150cm
- 4 tog
…that this duvet is machine washable and tumble dry friendly making it easy to care for.
Want to know more?
The Mothercare anti-allergy cot bed duvet, endorsed by the British Allergy Foundation, means that you can rest assured that your little one will enjoy a peaceful night's sleep by helping to prevent irritations that can cause trigger Asthma or an allergic reaction.
The anti-bacterial and anti-fungal fibre filling helps to keep bedding free from dust mites and allergens and since it's machine washable and tumble dry friendly, it's easy to keep fresh and clean.
What's more, the cotton mix outer cotton creates a snug environment for your little one to feel cosy and warm in.
The Mothercare anti-allergy duvet should only be used by children age 12 months and above
Mothercare stocks a great range of duvet covers and coordinating furnishings to complete your little one's room.
Fabric composition: Outer: 50%/50% Cotton/Polyester, Filling: 100% Polyester (80% From Recycled Fibre)