At a glanceEndorsed by the British Allergy Foundation.
Features and benefits for Mothercare Anti-Allergenic Single Bed Pillow
- Anti-allergenic bedding protects your child by helping to prevent irritations like asthma and allergic reactions
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal fibre filling helps to keep bedding free from dustmites and allergens
- Endorsed by the British Allergy Foundation
- Machine washable and suitable for tumble drying
- Pillows are not suitable for babies under 12 months
…that this pillow has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal fibre filling to give you that extra peace of mind when your little one is getting used to a pillow.
Want to know more?
The anti-allergenic pillow, endorsed by the British Allergy Foundation, means that you can rest assured that your little one can enjoy a peaceful night's sleep without the worry of asthma or allergic reactions.
The anti-bacterial and anti-fungal fibre filling helps to keep bedding free from dust mites and allergens and since it's machine washable and tumble dry friendly, it's easy to keep fresh and clean.
What's more, the cotton mix outer layer creates a soft pillow that will help your little one to sink into dream world.
The Mothercare anti-allergy pillow is only suitable for children from 12 months and above
Mothercare stocks a great range of bedding and soft furnishings to put the finishing touches to your little one's room.
Fabric composition: Outer: 50%/50% Cotton/PolyesterFilling: 100% Polyester (80% From Recycled Fibre)
What's in the box
- 1 x Mothercar Anti-Allergenic Pillow