At a glanceOur comfy baby warmers are perfect for your baby's first swimming lessons. This baby warmer is part of Mothercare's swimming collection. This is Stage 1 Little Paddlers: Introduce baby to the water and have lots of fun paddling in the pool.
Features and benefits for Mothercare Baby Warmer 3-6 Months - Stage 1
- Suitable from ages 3-6 months
- Keeps baby warmer in the water for longer
- Easy Velcro closures to get on and off quickly and for easy nappy changing
- Soft Lycra(R) binding for added comfort
- Flatlock construction- no ridged seams for extra comfy fit
- Opens flat to make it easy to put on to your little one
- Ideal to use with swimming nappies
- Stage 1 Little Paddlers: Introduce baby to the water and have lots of fun paddling in the pool.
Mothercare baby warmers are designed to keep your little one warm while swimming. Even in a heated pool babies can feel the cold and this will ensure they are warm and cosy, allowing them to focus on having fun in the water with room for their arms and legs to splash and wiggle freely. Designed with your baby's comfort in mind, a flatlock construction means there are no ridged seams to rub against delicate skin, and a lycra binding feels soft to touch. The baby warmer also opens out completely flat so your little one can be laid inside, and has Velcro fastenings for easy dressing and quick nappy changes, and the special fabric allows mum or dad to keep a firm grip on their little one when carrying them, or playing in the pool.
We also have swim seats, rings and armbands to help your little one gain confidence in the water as they grow.