At a glanceAdorable sleeping bag with a pretty, colourful butterfly print and 1 tog rating.
Features and benefits for Mothercare Butterfly Sleeping Bag 6-18 months 1 Tog
- A 1.0 tog sleeping bag is suitable for warmer rooms between 19-23 degrees celsius
- Keeps your baby warm when feeding or comforting at night
- Helps baby feel secure in unfamiliar surroundings
- Removes the risk of baby getting tangled up in the bedding or waking up cold after kicking the blanket off
- Available in 0-6 months, 6-18 months, 18-36 months sizes and also 2.5 tog
- Sleeping Bag Dimensions 0-6 months: L74xW44cm
- Sleeping Bag Dimensions 6-18 months: L88xW49cm
- Sleeping Bag Dimensions: 18-36 months: L106x54cm
- Please note: 0-6 month sleeping bags are suitable from a minimum weight of 4kg/8.8lbs to a maximum height of 68cm
Baby sleeping bags can be the ideal solution to a number of common sleep problems. Your baby has plenty of room to kick and wriggle but without the worry of getting tangled in layers of bedding or waking up cold having kicked their bedding off. When you're away from home, it can also help settle them to sleep in unfamiliar surroundings.
During night feeds, a sleeping bag helps to keep them cosy throughout so you can settle them back to sleep afterwards and this sleeping bag unzips for easy nappy changing too.
This 1 tog sleeping bag is perfect for using on warmer evenings when the room temperature is between 19-23 degrees celsius.
...Mothercare has a range of nursery thermometers making it easy to quickly check the temperature in your little one's room.
Fabric composition: Outer&lining 100% cotton
Care instructions: Machine wash at 40˚C.
Safety warning: Important - Please Note: Baby sleeping bags should fit snugly around your baby's chest. The sleeping bag can be used from birth but you should ensure that you buy the correct size for your baby to ensure that it is not too big and they cannot slip underneath the sleeping bag. Never use a duvet or quilt with a baby sleeping bag or your baby could overheat – instead use the correct tog rating for the room temperature. A higher tog rating for the colder winter months and a lower tog when the room temperature is warm.