At a glanceThe Mothercare Digital Pen Thermometer takes your little one's temperature in just 30 seconds and handily alerts you to any abnormal temperature readings with a sound.
Features and benefits for Mothercare Digital Pen Thermometer
- Place the thermometer under your baby's arm or tongue to take an accurate reading in just 30 seconds
- An audible beep sound lets you know when a reading has been taken and a beep alert warns you if the temperature is very high
- Has a last memory recall so that you can compare to previous readings
- Switches off automatically after 9 minutes to save battery life
- Produces readings in both Celsius and Fahrenheit for your convenience
Requires 1 x LR41 batteries (included)
this easy to use thermometer's fever alert so you will know immediately if your little one is poorly
Want to Know More?
With the Mothercare Digital Pen Thermometer you can give yourself extra assurance when taking your little one's temperature. The pen takes just 30 seconds to take a reading and emits an audible beeping sound when your reading has been taken. A different beep tells you if the reading is abnormally high.
The simple design of the Mothercare Digital Pen Thermometer makes it wonderfully straightforward to use and a last memory recall lets you remind yourself of readings that you've taken earlier. For a complete diagnosis, the Mothercare Digital Pen Thermometer produces readings in both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
Mothercare has a range of baby healthcare products including medicine dispensers, nasal aspirators, humidifiers and air purifiers