Features and benefits for Mothercare Elephant Snoozie Sleeping Bag 2.5 Tog 18-36 months
- Featuring an all over colourful print
- Keeps your baby warm when feeding or comforting at night
- Baby is less likely to wake up from kicking off the covers
- Helps Baby feel secure in unfamiliar surroundings
- Removes the risk of baby getting tangled up in the bedding
- Available in 0-6 months, 6-18 months, 18-36 months in both 1 Tog and 2.5 Tog
Baby sleeping bags can be a simple solution to a number of common sleep problems. Your baby has plenty of room to kick and wriggle but without the worry of getting tangled in layers of bedding or waking up cold having kicked their bedding off. When you're away from home, it can also help settle them to sleep in unfamiliar surroundings.
During night feeds, a sleeping bag helps to keep them cosy throughout so you can settle them back to sleep afterwards and this sleeping bag unzips from the side for easy nappy changing too.
This snoozie sleeping bag has been designed with a colourful all over elephant print, with a 2.5 tog rating, making it perfect for those colder nights when the room temperature is between 15-21 degrees celcius.
Mothercare has a range of nursery thermometers that give you a quick reference to the temperature in your little one's room so you can dress them accordingly.
Fabric composition: 100% Cotton, Filling:100% Polyester.
Care instructions: Machine Wash Bedding At 40˚C, Tumble Dry.
Safety warning: Take care not to let your baby overheat