At a glanceThese sleepsuits are specially designed for babies born too early, and are easy to use in conjunction with neonatal care units.
Features and benefits for Mothercare Girls' Premature Sleepsuits - 3 Pack
- Designed in conjunction with neonatal care units
- Outside-sewn label to protect delicate skin
- Soft touch hook and loop fastenings
- Fully opens flat for easy dressing and for easy medical monitoring or treatment without disturbing baby
- Can be washed up to 95 degrees celsius - so can be laundered in hospital
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable and tumble dryer safe
… The super soft cotton material and gentle hook and loop fastenings that are ideal for baby's comfort.
Want To Know More?
Our premature sleepsuits have been designed to open fully flat to make changing and dressing your little one simple. It also allows easy access for any medical treatment meaning it won't disturb your baby. Hook and loop fastenings let you dress baby gently and quickly.
This pack of three sleepsuits includes a plain pink suit, a stripy pink suit and a white suit with pink cloud print.
We also have a matching set of premature scratch mitts and hats (available separately).
Fabric composition: 100% Cotton
Care instructions: Machine washable. Tumble dry. Can be washed up to 95 degrees so it can be laundered in hospital.
Safety warning: Keep away from fire
What's in the box
- 3 x Sleepsuits