At a glanceThe Hollowfibre Single Bed Duvet is the top choice for comfortable and environmentally friendly bedding. A soft cotton mix outer provides gentle comfort and an environmentally-friendly inner is made from recycled plastic bottle fibres. The Mothercare Hollowfibre Duvet is suitable for children from 12 months and older.
Features and benefits for Mothercare Hollowfibre Single Bed Duvet - 10.5 tog
- Made with 80% recycled fibre from plastic bottles so your little one can be environmentally responsible as they snooze
- A gentle cotton mix outer gives your child a comfortable and soft sleep solution
- Size: 135 x 200cm (single bed)
- 10.5 tog
- Great for use by all toddlers but not suitable for babies under 12 months
…that this is gentle on your little one's skin as well as keeping them lovely and snug.
Want to know more?
The Hollowfibre Single Bed Duvet is the only choice for your little one if you're looking for a practical and environmentally responsible sleeping solution.
A cotton mix outer that's soft and gentle on delicate skin is complimented by an inner that's made from 80% recycled plastic bottle fibres – which is not only efficient but also environmentally-friendly.
The Mothercare Hollowfibre Duvet is suitable for children from 12 months and older.
Mothercare stocks a great range of bedding to suit your child's needs and put that finishing touch to their bedroom.
Fabric composition: Outer: 50%/50% Cotton/Polyester, Filling: 100% Polyester (80% From Recycled Fibre)
What's in the box
- 1x Hollowfibre Single Bed Duvet