At a glanceYour little one will feel snug and secure in the I Love Sunshine Sleeping Bag – 2.5 tog. This baby sleeping bag allows your little one the freedom to move around without kicking off the covers.
Features and benefits for Mothercare I Love Sunshine Sleeping Bag 18-36 months 2.5 Tog
- All over cloud print as well as coordinating alphabet and character embroidery
- 2.5 tog
- Fits comfortably around baby to allow arms and legs to move freely
- Prevents baby waking up cold after kicking covers off
- Unzips from the bottom ideal for changing baby in the middle of the night
- Removes the risk of baby getting tangled up in the bedding
- Available in 0-6 months, 6-18 months, 18-36 months and also in 1 Tog
Baby sleeping bags can help solve a number of common sleep problems. Your baby has plenty of room to kick and wriggle but without the worry of getting tangled in layers of bedding or waking up cold having kicked their bedding off. When you're away from home, it can also help settle them to sleep in unfamiliar surroundings.
If your baby has night feeds, a sleeping bag helps to keep them cosy throughout so you can settle them back to sleep afterwards and this sleeping bag unzips from the bottom for easy nappy changing too.
Created with a gorgeous cloud print and alphabet embroidery, this baby sleeping bag fits in perfectly with your I Love Sunshine nursery. With a warm rating of 2.5 togs, it's perfect for cooler months.
Mothercare has a range of nursery thermometers that give you a quick reference to the temperature in your little one's room so you can dress them accordingly.
Fabric composition: 100% cotton. Filling 100% polyester
Care instructions: Machine wash at 40˚C. Tumble dry
Safety warning: Do not use additional bedding as this may cause your baby to overheat. Do not use if baby's head can pass through the neck hole when fastened for use. Check fastenings regularly, do not use sleeping bag if fastenings are damaged.
What's in the box
- 1 x sleeping bag