At a glanceThe Mothercare Jamestown converts from cot bed to toddler bed when your child grows, making it a gorgeous and practical choice for your little one.
Features and benefits for Mothercare Jamestown Cot Bed - Antique (2014)
- Suitable from birth to 4 years
- Grows with your child - converts from a cot bed to a toddler bed
- 3-position height mattress base to make getting baby in and out of the cot bed easier
- Fixed sides
- Protective teething rails
- Requires a cot bed mattress - 70 x 140cm (sold separately)
- Please Note: This item is flat packed and will require self-assembly
Want To Know More?
The classically-designed Mothercare Jamestown cot bed looks great in any nursery.
Protective teething rails protect baby's gums as well as the rails on the cot bed. The 3 position mattress base on the Jamestown cot bed means you can have your new baby at the highest position for ease of lifting them in and out, then as your little one grows and learns to sit and stand, the base should be moved to the lower positions to help prevent adventurous babies climbing out.
Made from pine, this sturdy cot bed will see your child through from birth to approximately four years old – simply remove the sides to convert to a toddler bed when your little one is ready.
The Mothercare Jamestown needs a cot bed-sized mattress (sold separately).
The Mothercare Jamestown Collection also offers a matching tallboy chest of drawers, wardrobe, cot-top changer, changing unit and under-cot drawer (all available separately).
Care instructions: wipe clean with a damp cloth
What's in the box
- 1 x Cot bed