At a glanceYour little one will feel cosy and secure in this great value Jolly Jems Sleeping bag Your baby has the freedom to kick and wriggle without the worry of getting tangled or kicking covers off.
Features and benefits for Mothercare Jolly Jems Sleeping Bag 2.5 Tog 18-36 months
- Part of the Jolly Jems collection, featuring an all over coloured stripe
- Keeps your baby warm when feeding or comforting at night
- Baby is less likely to wake up from kicking off the covers
- Helps Baby feel secure in unfamiliar surroundings
- Unzips from the bottom for changing baby in the middle of the night
- Removes the risk of baby getting tangled up in the bedding
- Available in 0-6 months, 6-18 months, 18-36 months in both 1 Tog and 2.5 Tog
Baby sleeping bags can be a simple solution to a number of common sleep problems. Your baby has plenty of room to kick and wriggle but without the worry of getting tangled in layers of bedding or waking up cold having kicked their bedding off. When you're away from home, it can also help settle them to sleep in unfamiliar surroundings.
During night feeds, a sleeping bag helps to keep them cosy throughout so you can settle them back to sleep afterwards and this sleeping bag unzips from the bottom for easy nappy changing too.
Created with a colourful all over stripe, this baby sleeping bag fits in perfectly with the Jolly Jems range. With a warm rating of 2.5 togs, it's perfect for cooler months.
Mothercare has a range of nursery thermometers that give you a quick reference to the temperature in your little one's room so you can dress them accordingly.
Fabric composition: 60% Cotton 40% polyester Lining 100% cotton Filling. 100% polyester
Care instructions: Machine wash at 40˚C. Tumble dry
Safety warning: Sleep Bags Are Designed To Use In A Cot Or Crib And Replace Quilts And Blankets.
What's in the box
- 1 x sleeping bag