At a glanceAdorable sleeping bag with a bold print and cosy 2.5 tog rating.
Features and benefits for Mothercare Jungle Family 2.5 Tog Sleeping Bag - 0-6 months
- Suitable from birth (8.8lbs) to approx 6 months (a maxium heigh of 68cm/27")
- Keeps your baby warm when feeding or comforting at night
- Helps Baby feel secure in unfamiliar surroundings
- Removes the risk of baby getting tangled up in the bedding or waking up cold after kicking off the bedding
- 2.5 tog is suitable for cooler evenings between 15-20 degrees celcius
Baby sleeping bags can be the ideal solution to a number of common sleep problems. Your baby has plenty of room to kick and wriggle but without the worry of getting tangled in layers of bedding or waking up cold having kicked their blanket off. When you're away from home, it can also help settle them to sleep in unfamiliar surroundings.
During night feeds, a sleeping bag helps to keep them cosy throughout so you can settle them back to sleep afterwards and this sleeping bag unzips from the bottom for easy nappy changing too.
Created with a bold stipe and a colourful animal embroidery and a 2.5 tog rating, this is perfect for cooler months.
Fabric composition: 100% Cotton
Safety warning: Sleep Bags Are Designed To Use In A Cot Or Crib And Replace Quilts And Blankets.