At a glanceThe Mothercare Little Circus Walker is a colourful and playful way to get your little one standing (almost!) on their feet for the first time. It features a toy bar to keep them entertained.
Features and benefits for Mothercare Little Circus Walker
- Vibrant and colourful design inspires interactivity
- A play tray with detachable toy bar is great activity for your baby
- A rigid backrest prevents any accidents and keeps your little one standing upright
- Portable flat-folding format is easy to use, transport and store
- Multi-height positioning so your little one is always comfortable
- Suitable for babies over 6 months (to a max. weight of 11kg/25lbs and a max. height of 85cm)
… The firm backrest, which encourages good posture and gets your little one used to being upright!
Want To Know More?
With the Mothercare Little Circus Walker your baby can take their first steps by themselves and move around the room to explore their surroundings.
A comfy seat with rigid backrest to promote a healthy posture folds down into the wheeled base for easy storage or transport. Meanwhile, a play tray features a removable toy bar so that your little one can interact with shapes and colours as they walk.
The Mothercare Little Circus Walker is perfect for use by babies from 6 months onwards who can sit unaided but it's not suitable for tiny babies or for toddlers who can already walk. Always make sure not to leave your little one unattended when they're using their Walker and never let them walk near stairs, steps and uneven surfaces. It is recommended that the use of the walker is limited to 20-30 minutes at any time.
Take a look at our home safety essentials to help you 'babyproof' your home.
Fabric composition: 20 % Polyester, 15% Steel, 60% PP Plastic
What's in the box
- 1 x Frame
- 1 x Seat Pad
- 1 x Toy Bar