At a glanceThis adorable sleeping bag has a 2.5 tog rating and coordinates with the My Little Garden bedding collection. Designed to keep your little one cosy all night long, it features bright and colourful prints and sweet embroidered detailing.
Features and benefits for Mothercare My Little Garden Sleeping Bag 2.5 Tog 18-36 months
- With pretty embroidered details and cute and colourful prints
- Coordinates with the My Little Garden bedding collection
- A 2.5 tog sleeping bag is suitable for colder rooms between 15-21 degrees celsius
- Keeps your baby warm when feeding or comforting at night
- Helps baby feel secure in unfamiliar surroundings
- Removes the risk of baby getting tangled up in the bedding or waking up cold after kicking the blanket off
- Available in 0-6 months, 6-18 months, 18-36 months sizes and also 1.0 tog
- Sleeping Bag Dimensions 0-6 months: L74xW44cm
- Sleeping Bag Dimensions 6-18 months: L88xW49cm
- Sleeping Bag Dimensions: 18-36 months: L106x54cm
Baby sleeping bags can be the ideal solution to a number of common sleep problems. Your baby has plenty of room to kick and wriggle but without the worry of getting tangled in layers of bedding or waking up cold having kicked their bedding off. When you're away from home, it can also help settle them to sleep in unfamiliar surroundings.
During night feeds, a sleeping bag helps to keep them cosy throughout so you can settle them back to sleep afterwards and this sleeping bag unzips for easy nappy changing too.
This 2.5 tog sleeping bag is suitable for colder rooms between 15-21 degrees celsius
...Mothercare has a range of nursery thermometers making it easy to quickly check the temperature in your little one's room.
Fabric composition: Outer&lining 100% cotton
Care instructions: Machine wash at 40˚C.
Safety warning: Do not let babies overheat, keep away from fire and do not use with a quilt