At a glanceWith the Safababy Sleeper you can create your own custom cot size to make sure that your little one remains in the right place during the night.
Features and benefits for Mothercare Safababy Sleeper
- Keep your little one safe and comfortable by promoting the 'feet to foot' position
- Can also be used to divide the cot in half for twins, allowing them to sleep 'next' to each other in the same cot but in different sleeping areas
- Adjusts to fit cots and cot beds between 45-75cm wide
- Suitable to use with babies from birth to around 7 months
- Can be easily washed at 40 degrees Celsius and tumble dried
…that this can help ease the transition from moses basket to cot by creating a smaller area for baby to sleep in whilst still promoting the 'feet to foot' sleeping position.
Want to know more?
The Safababy Sleeper is a clever way to promote the 'feet to foot' position with your little one. By placing your baby with their feet at the end of the cot, they are less likely to be able to wriggle down under their covers in their sleep.
The Safababy Sleeper allows you to create the 'end' of your little one's cot by attaching the sides of the Sleeper to the sides of the cot. It's also ideal for dividing a cot in half so that twins can sleep in the same cot but in different spaces.
The Safababy Sleeper is perfect for using with little ones from birth until around 7 months old.
Mothercare stocks a great range of bedding and sleeping bags to help keep your little one cosy, giving everyone a good night's sleep.
Fabric composition: Body: 100% Abs Plastic, Cords: 100% Nylon
Care instructions: Machine washable at 40˚C, May be tumble dryed
What's in the box
- 1 x Safababy Sleeper