At a glancePart of the adorable Teddy's Toy Box bedding collection, this 2.5 tog baby sleeping bag is perfect for colder evenings. This sleeping bag features embroidery and a gorgeous bear applique.
Features and benefits for Mothercare Snoozie Teddy's Toy Box Sleep Bag 0-6 months – 2.5 Tog
- A 2.5 tog sleeping bag is suitable for colder rooms between 15-21 degrees Celsius
- Keeps your baby warm when feeding or comforting at night
- Helps Baby feel secure in unfamiliar surroundings
- Removes the risk of baby getting tangled up in the bedding or waking up cold after kicking the blanket off
- Available in 0-6 months, 6-18 months, 18-36 months sizes and also 1.0 tog
- Coordinates with the rest of the Teddy's Toy Box collection
- Features a cute bear and embroidered detail
- Dimensions: L74xW44cm
- Please note: 0-6 month sleeping bags are suitable from a minimum weight of 4kg/8.8lbs to a maximum height of 68cm
Baby sleeping bags can be the ideal solution to a number of common sleep problems. Your baby has plenty of room to kick and wriggle but without the worry of getting tangled in layers of bedding or waking up cold having kicked their bedding off. When you're away from home, it can also help settle them to sleep in unfamiliar surroundings.
During night feeds, a sleeping bag helps to keep them cosy throughout so you can settle them back to sleep afterwards and this sleeping bag unzips from the side for easy nappy changing too.
This 2.5 tog sleeping bag is suitable for colder rooms between 15-21 degrees Celsius
...Mothercare has a range of nursery thermometers making it easy to quickly check the temperature in your little one's room.
Fabric composition: Outer&Lining: 100% Cotton
Filling: 100% Polyester
Care instructions: Machine Wash At 40˚C.
Safety warning: Important - Please Note: Baby sleeping bags should fit snugly around your baby's chest. The sleeping bag can be used from birth but you should ensure that you buy the correct size for your baby to ensure that it is not too big and they cannot slip underneath the sleeping bag. Never use a duvet or quilt with a baby sleeping bag or your baby could overheat – instead use the correct tog rating for the room temperature. A higher tog rating for the colder winter months and a lower tog when the room temperature is warm.