At a glanceThe Mothercare swaddling blanket features a cute bird print, and has been made from 100% soft cotton. Swaddling young babies can help settle newborns as they help to create a feeling of security and calm by recreating the snugness of the womb.
Features and benefits for Mothercare Swaddling Blanket - Birds
- Suitable from birth to 14 weeks
- Made from 100% cotton to help your little one feel safe and secure
- Lovely bird print
- A great way to help ease your baby from the shock of being out of the snug security of the womb and out in the big wide world
- Gentle pressure on the abdomen helps to ease colic and arms are held in place by unique arm holders for soothing swaddling
- A careful design that doesn't use velcro zips or studs which could irritate your little one
- Fully machine washable at 40 degrees Celsius and safe to tumble dry
The Mothercare Swaddling Blanket is ideal for helping your little one adjust to life outside of the womb. The swaddling blanket features unique arm holders and wraps gently around your little one while the careful design ensures there is no velcro, zips or studs to cause discomfort or irritation. The swaddling blanket will also apply gentle pressure to your baby's tummy to help ease the discomfort of colic.
The Mothercare Swaddling Blanket is made from 100% natural cotton and is easy to clean and tumble dry.
Please check baby when using a swaddling blanket to ensure they do not get too hot. For advice on swaddling your baby please click here
...look at our range of mobiles to help soothe baby to sleep
Fabric composition: 100%cotton
Care instructions: Machine wash at 40˚C.
Safety warning: Take care not to let your baby overheat. DO NOT wrap arm flaps too tightly.