At a glanceThe Mothercare two position baby carrier is the perfect way to carry your newborn, allowing you to keep them close to you and comfortably supported
Features and benefits for Mothercare Two Position Baby Carrier - Red
- Suitable from 3.5kg to 10kg (birth to approximately 12 months)
- Soft lumbar support spreads weight across the body for comfort
- 2-position carrier: baby faces you from birth, then faces outwards from 3 months
- Removable head cushion to support newborn's fragile neck
- Easy to use clips making it easy to take baby in and out of the carrier with one hand
- All webbing straps pull in the same direction for easy use
- Wide padded shoulder straps make the carrier comfortable to wear
- Built in head hugger provides new borns with added support
Suitable from birth, this Mothercare baby carrier features two different carrying positions. Newborns can be carried facing towards you allowing them to be kept close and comfortably supported, and the carrier comes complete with a removable head cushion to help support a newborn's delicate neck. Older babies who can support their heads (from approx 3 months) can face outwards as you walk around, allowing them to discover new things and see the world around them.
The Mothercare 2-way baby carrier has been designed with a soft lumbar support to allow the weight to spread evenly across your body to ensure a comfortable carrying position, and also features wide padded shoulder straps for additional comfort and support. An additonal design feature on the clips of the carrier make them simple to use, allowing you to lift your baby in and out of the carrier with ease.
...look at our great range of changing bags which are ideal for keep all baby's essentials close to hand when venturing out together.
Care instructions: Machine Washable At 40 Degrees