At a glanceThe Motorola MBP26 video baby monitor allows you to listen to and keep a careful eye on your baby whilst getting on with other things around the home and garden up to a range of 300m, and also comes with a set of medically certified Babysense pads
Features and benefits for Motorola MBP26 Video Baby Monitor and Babysense
- 2.4" Colour LCD screen
- Data Encryption for security 2.4 Ghz wireless
- Improved screen quality, resolution and refresh rate
- Digital pan and tilt camera
- Two-way communication
- Infrared Night Vision
- LED sound level indicator
- Visual sound level indicator
- High sensitivity microphone
- Rechargeable battery (Parent Unit)
- Up to 300M range with "out-of-range" warning
- Pair up to 4 cameras (additioanl cameras available separately)
- Features for the BabySense Pad : Medically Certified MDD 93/42/EEC
- BabySense registers the actual rate of slightest breathing movement over continuous periods of 20 seconds
- BabySense alarms activates if movement stops for more than 20 seconds or if it detects less than 10 breathing movement per minute
- BabySense comes with 2 Sensor Pads enabling coverage of majority of the bed area
Requires 4 x AA (Babysense) & 1 x Recharable battery pack (MBP26) batteries (not included)
Achieve peace of mind with the Motorola MBP26 video baby monitor that features a 2.4'' colour LCD screen complete with infrared night vision, and a high sensitivity microphone, which feeds crystal clear sound so you are able to hear any noise your little one makes.
The Motorola MBP26 monitor also features a digital pan and tilt camera, and a two- way communication system allowing you to offer reassuring words to your baby. The monitor can be used up to a range of 300m, and if you should go past this range the monitor will alert you. The Motorola MBP26 is also data encrypted for your privacy and security.
For added reassurance the Motorola MBP26 Video Baby Monitor also comes complete with the medically certified BabySense Pads
whic hare placed in your baby's cot and will register the actual rate of the slightest breathing movement over continuous periods of 20 seconds. If for any reason the Babysense does not detect movement for more than 20 seconds or if it detects less than 10 breathing movement per minute it will sound an alarm to alert you. The BabySense comes complete with two sensor pads to enable coverage over most of the cot.
...look at our gorgeous bedding collections to create a cosy and welcoming room for your baby.