At a glanceThe versatile Obi TENS Pain Relief Machine is an ideal companion to support you in those precious moments before you give birth to a new baby. It offers simple, effective and portable pain relief during labour.
Features and benefits for Obi TENS Pain Relief Machine
- Specifically designed to combat pain during childbirth by boosting the level of pain-relieving chemicals in your body
- Pre-set modes for accessible relief during contractions
- 4 large electrode pads to target key receptors on your back
- Integrated boost button that stores an extra surge of power for when you really need it
- A large LCD display, allowing you to keep a close watch on the settings
- Versatile neck cord and rotating belt clip for ultimate mobility
- Also ideal for post-natal use and as a unisex device for alternative pain relief requirements
Requires 2 x AAA batteries (included)
…this natural option for pain relief during labour. The Obi TENS Pain Relief Machine has a large LCD display and allows you to manage your body's responses throughout labour.
Want to know more?
The Obi TENS Pain Relief Machine uses an ancient art of electrical nerve stimulation to naturally improve the body's response to pain. It is one of the most effective, portable and affordable TENS machines available today.
The Obi TENS' versatile design means you get the tailored pain relief you deserve. It has pre-set modes for bespoke responses to varied intensities of pain. Pulsing sensations are administered via two pairs of electrodes, which can be easily adjusted for the mid-back or lower-back to control pain effectively.
This device also includes an integrated boost button, which stores an extra reserve of power for when you really need it. You can count on the Obi TENS to support you during those final stages of labour.
Every level of stimulation you get from the Obi TENS Pain Relief Machine is entirely safe, non-invasive and free from unwelcome side effects. It does not impair your body's natural responses to childbirth, so you remain in control the entire time.
For an ultimately empowering birth, the Obi TENS allows you to administer your own pain relief, using your own bespoke settings. And its discreet, compact design means it won't get in the way. You can use a neck cord or a tough rotating clip to keep the controller in reach, and a large LCD screen will clearly display your settings so you can move up or down a mode accordingly.
The Obi TENS Pain Relief Machine will even remain useful long after labour. It can be used to deliver gentle relief for postnatal pain including shoulder, back and menopausal discomfort.
Mothercare stocks everything you and your baby need to go in your hospital bag.
What's in the box
- 4 x Electrodes
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 2 x Leadwires, plus 2 spares
- 2 x AA Batteries Plus
- 1 x Soft Pouch