At a glanceThese Philips Avent Classic+ bottles have been clinically proven to help reduce colic, discomfort and wind, and feature a specially designed teat to encourage baby to feed.
Features and benefits for Innosense® Manual Breast Pump
- Teat is shaped specifically to help your little one's instinct to suckle
- Clinically proven to reduce colic, discomfort, and wind
- The unique valve on the teat opens to allow air into the bottle instead of baby's tummy
- Compatible with the Philips Avent range
- Can be used for both expressed breastmilk or formula
- BPA plastic free
- Teats with different flow rates available as your baby grows
- Easy to use, clean and assemble - less parts for quick assembly
- Ergonomic shape for easy holding
- No leaks for an enjoyable feeding experience
With specially designed teats to help encourage your baby to feed, the Philips Avent Classic+ bottles have been clinically proven to help prevent colic, wind and discomfort thanks to the unique value on the teat that ensures any air remains in the bottle and not in your little one's tummy.
Designed in a BPA free plastic, the Philips Avent Classic+ bottles have been designed with an ergonomic shape making it easy and comfortable for you to hold and are leak proof so you and baby can enjoy a calm, worry free feeding time together.
...look at the rest of our Philips Avent range including sterilisers and breast pumps
Fabric composition: BPA free Plastic, Silicone teats
Care instructions: Can be sterilised.
Safety warning: Before first use clean and sterilise the product. Do not store feeding teats in direct sunlight or heat or leave in disenfectant for longer than recommended. Clean before each use.