At a glanceThe unique design of the Philps AVENT Comfort breast pump allows you to sit in a comfortable, natural position while expressing breast milk which encourages the milk to flow easier.
Features and benefits for Philips AVENT SCF332/01 Comfort Single electric breast pump
- More comfort, more milk naturally - When you are comfortable and relaxed, your milk flows more easily
- Allows you to sit comfortably with no need to lean forward
- Soft massage cushion gently stimulate your milk flow
- More comfortable pumping position due to unique design
- Features a gentle stimulation mode and 3 pumping settings
- Easy to combine breast and bottle feeding
- Includes a Philip AVENT Natural bottle and teat to encourage baby to latch on naturally
- Compact lightweight design
- Compatible with other feeding products in the Philips AVENT range
- Easy cleaning due to the small number of separate parts
- Easy operation at the touch of a button
Requires 4 x AAA Alkaline batteries batteries (included)
The Philips AVENT Comfort breast pump has been designed to ensure you feel comfortable while expressing breast milk – the more comfortable and relaxed mums feel, the milk will flow more naturally and easily. The unique design of the Phillips AVENT Comfort breast pump allows you to sit in a supported position without the need to lean forward, while the soft massage cushions gently stimulate the milk flowand is easy to switch on and off at the touch of a button. The breast pump feature three different pumping settings and will stimulate a natural let down reflex similar to when you are feeding your baby.
The breastpump comes complete with a Philips AVENT Natural bottle and teat which is easy for your baby to latch on, making it easier for you to switch between breast and bottle feeding when needed. The Comfort breastpump is also compatible with other items in the Philips Avent feeding range.
Designed to ensure that it is easy and convenient to use for busy mums, the Philips AVENT Comfort breastpump is easy to assemble and also easy to clean due to the small number of separate parts.
Mothercare's muslin cloths are ideal to have to hand when feeding or winding your baby and are great for mopping up any dribbles or spills.
Care instructions: The motor unit the silicone tube and cap and the adapter do not require cleaning and sterilising as they do not come into contact with breast milk. Clean and sterilise all other parts of the breast pump before first use. Clean all parts, except the motor unit, the silicone tube and cap and the adapter, in the dishwasher (on the top rack only) or in hot water with some mild washing-up liquid and then rinse them thoroughly.
Safety warning: Danger - Never put the motor unit or the adapter in water or in a steriliser