At a glanceThe new Quinny Zapp Xtra² has been modernised and folds to a compact size without the need of removing the seat unit. In a few simple clicks this lightweight pushchair transforms into a travel system compatible with your Maxi-Cosi Pebble or CabrioFix car seat.
Features and benefits for Quinny Zapp Xtra² Pushchair - Rocking Black
- Suitable for children from 6 months to a max weight of 15kg (approx 3 years)
- Suitable from birth with the Quinny From Birth Inlay (sold separately)
- New compact fold with seat unit attached for easy storage
- Frame can be used from birth with Maxi-Cosi Pebble or Cabriofix baby car seats (adapters included)
- Forward and parent facing seat unit
- Seat has 3 forward and 2 rearward facing recline positions
- Extremely manoeuvrable thanks to lockable front swivel-wheel
- Suspension on rear wheels and on (double) front swivel-wheel
- Front swivel wheel can be locked into position
- Supplied with sun canopy, raincover, shopping basket (max. 5 kg), parasol clip and Maxi-Cosi car seat/carrycot adapters
- Additional extras include a parasol, Quinny From Birth Inlay and matching Footmuff (all sold separately)
- Folded Dimensions: H29xW42xD95cm
- Pushchair Weight: 6.4 kg (chassis only), 9 kg (chassis with seat unit)
- All strollers and pushchairs sold by Mothercare in the UK are subject to a guarantee: 1 year for pushchairs/stroller purchased for less than £100; 2 years for products purchased for £100 or more. Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase is required
No matter what your plans are for the day, the Quinny Zapp Xtra² gives you the freedom to take your child out and about in all-day comfort. This versatile and lightweight pushchair is suitable from birth if used with Quinny From Birth Inlay (sold separately) and Maxi-Cosi baby car seat. When used with just the seat unit, this pushchair is suitable from six months to 15 kg (approx. 3.5 years). Thanks to the included adapters, you can easily attach your Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix or Pebble car seat to create a flexible and stylish travel system and move your little one between pushchair and car without disturbing them while sleeping.
The improved Quinny Zapp Xtra² features a new compact fold without removing the seat unit, in forward facing position, and is a must have pushchair for parents with little storage space or a small boot. Due to its lightweight frame it is easy to carry making it ideal for travel, public transport or a shopping trip in the city centre. The Quinny Zapp Xtra² is easy to manoeuvre and features suspension on both the rear and front wheels. The double front wheel swivels allowing it to glide effortlessly over smooth surfaces, and when pushing over more bumpy terrain it can be locked into a fixed position for easy steering.
The seat unit of the Quinny Zapp Xtra² can be used in both a rear facing position so your little one can see you and interact, or facing forwards so they can see the world around them. The seat can be reclined in three different positions when in forward facing mode, and into two different positions when in parent facing mode allowing your baby to sit more upright when awake, to take in the view as you walk along, or reclined into a more laid back position when it's time for a nap.
... look at our range of accessories for the Quinny Xtra including parasol, Quinny From Birth Inlay and matching Footmuff (sold separately)
Fabric composition: Frame: Aluminium. Cover: polyester. Footmuff: polyester. Suncanopy; Phthalate free PVC. Belt: webbing.
Care instructions: machine washable
What's in the box
- 1 x Seat Unit
- 1 x Chassis
- 1 x Sun Canopy
- 1 x Parasol Clip
- 1 x Shopping Basket
- 1 x Car Seat Adapters
- 1 x Raincover