At a glanceStick the self-adhesive pieces together and sew colourful cross stitch patterns to create your own cute owl wall hanging.
Features and benefits for Sew Your Own Cross Stitch Owl
- Pre-cut, self-adhesive felt: no glue, no mess!
- Plastic safety needle
- Pre-punched guide holes for stitches
- Stick the pieces together to create a fuzzy owl
- Cross stitch with colourful thread to create the owl's feathers
- Thread ribbon through and create a pretty wall hanging
No need for glue! Complete with pre-cut peel-and-stick pieces, it's easy and mess-free to make your cross stitch owl to decorate your room with. Great for creativity, concentrating on sticking and stitching helps boost fine motor skills and dexterity. Pre-punched holes and a plastic needle for safety make sewing the patterns easy, while adding the ribbon as a final touch lets you hand up our homemade owl wherever you like.
Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.
... We also have easels and aprons for little artists.
What's in the box
- 1 x plastic needle
- 1 x felt owl body shape
- 1 x large felt body shape (pink polka dot)
- 1 x felt owl face shape
- 1 x felt pocket
- 4 x felt wings
- die cut felt flower shapes
- die cut felt foot shapes
- die cut felt diamond shapes
- 1 x ribbon
- 6 x 4metres of wool thread for each colour
- self-adhesive googly eyes
- 1 x instruction sheet