At a glanceSuitable from 10 months, the Smart Trike is a fun first trike that grows with your child, converting from a secure baby tricycle to an independent trike
Features and benefits for Smart Trike - Joy
- A 4-in-1 trike which is suitable from 10 months to 3 years
- 3-point Y harness with shoulder pads
- Large front swivel wheel for tight cornering – has built-in suspension
- Removable Touch Steering™ parent handle
- Press-out clutch on swivel wheel for freewheeling
- All wheels dual component rubber
- Mudguard navigator button – lets one switch from parent Touch Steering to child ride-control
- High back support
- Detachable, adjustable canopy
- Non-slip pedals
- Basket with lid
- Foldable footrest
- Full metal construction
- Quality coordinated bag and canopy
- Enhanced steering performance
- With lightest touch manoeuvres like a stroller so baby can rest while parent guides
Riding a trike is a brilliant way to strengthen little legs and practise balancing skills for a bike later on in life. The 4-in-1 Smart Trike takes your little one from ride along stage to beyond, as it transforms from a parent-steered ride along to a classic pedal trike that your child can use all by themselves. As your little one gets pedalling and steering, it's also a great way to get some exercise.
The Vanilla manoeuvres like a stroller for a smooth ride, with the lightest touch you can push the trike in the direction you wish to go. When your little one is ready to be in control, the navigator button on the mudguard lets you to easily switch from parent Touch Steering™ to allowing them free reign around the park or garden.
Smart Trike's Four Stages:
Stage 1: At 10 months your baby can safely use the foot rest and high-back support.
Stage 2: At 18 months the seat converts while parents can still push and control the trike. Your baby can enjoy the ride while developing confidence, balance & motor skills.
Stage 3: At 24 months it becomes a training trike, where your little one learns to pedal.
Stage 4: At 30 months, remove parent handle, switch navigator button and the product becomes an independent trike that your little one can pedal by themselves.
...look at our bike helmets to keep little ones safe when riding their trike solo.
Safety warning: WARNING: TO AVOID SERIOUS INJURY, continuous adult supervision required. Ride-on toys should not be used near motor vehicles, streets, swimming pools, on or near steps, hills, roadways, or inclines. Shoes must be worn at all times. Only one rider at a time. This vehicle is intended for
children from 10 months to 3 years and up to 38lb / 17kg. WARNING: Adult assembly required. Choking hazard to children under the age of 3 years – contains small parts prior to assembly