At a glanceRiding a trike is a brilliant way to strengthen little legs and practise balancing skills for a bike later on in life. This Smart Trike takes your little one from ride along stage to beyond, as it transforms from a parent-steered ride along to a classic pedal trike that your child can use all by themselves. As your little one gets pedalling and steering, it's also a great way to get some exercise.
Features and benefits for Smart Trike Splash - Grey
- Exclusive to ELC and Mothercare
- Recommended for ages 10 - 36 months
- Full metal construction
- Patented 360º front swivel wheel for smooth and easy manoeuvring
- Press-out clutch on swivel wheel for freewheeling
- Mudguard navigator button – lets one switch from parent Touch Steering to child ride-control
- Reclining seat with high back support and padded cover
- Adjustable and removable Touch Steering handle
- Navigator button – for easy transition from parent control to child control
- Seat belt and safety bar
- Non-slip pedals
- Foldable footrest
- Shock absorber for quiet rides.
- UV canopy
- Basket with lid and functional removable storage bag
- Trendy printed quality bag coordinated with canopy, seat cover and huge storage bag
- Bottle holder
The Smart Trike Splash Recliner is a 5-in-1 trike that will adapt and grow with your little one. Ideal for every baby, this trike is suitable from 10 to 36 months, offering a safe and enjoyable outdoor ride with lots of useful features for baby and you. It features an all new 360 degree front wheel, for smooth and easy manoeuvring in all directions. The Smart Trike Splash also has a padded reclining seat for happy naps when your little one is feeling tired and a handy bottle holder for drinks on the go.
The 5-in-1 Smart trike transforms in five different ways so your child can experience riding from ten months, allowing them to explore the world and engage with their surroundings:
Stage 1 - Reclining seat position: Baby comfortably rests in the high back padded reclining seat, ideal for outdoor naps.
Stage 2 - Parent-controlled trike: At 10 months, baby is easily seated in the high back padded seat. At this stage the parent fully controls the trike.
Stage 3 - Guided trike: Once the baby has grown (+18M), the high back support is removed, while safety bar protects the child. Parents fully control the trike.
Stage 4 - Training trike: At 24 months, fold in the footrest and let your child learn how to pedal.
Stage 5 - Classic trike: At 36 months, remove the parent handle and your child can ride independently.
Suitable for children from 10 months.
...look at our bike helmets to keep little ones safe when riding their trike solo.
Safety warning: WARNING: TO AVOID SERIOUS INJURY,
continuous adult supervision required. Ride-on toys should not be used near motor
vehicles, streets, swimming pools, on or near steps, hills, roadways, or inclines.
Shoes must be worn at all times. Only one rider at a time. This vehicle is intended for
children from 10 months to 3 years and up to 38lb / 17kg. WARNING:
Adult assembly required. Choking hazard
to children under the age of 3 years –
contains small parts prior to assembly.