At a glanceThe stylish and lightweight Stokke® Crusi chassis can be adapted to suit your needs. Simply add a Stokke® Crusi carrycot, Stokke® Crusi Xplory® Seat Unit or a Stokke® Crusi Sibling Seat (all available separately) to adapt the pushchair for your growing family.
Features and benefits for Stokke® Crusi Pushchair Chassis
- Suitable from birth to a maximum weight of 15kg
- Light weight and robust chassis
- Easy to fold
- Removable wheels
- Height adjustable handle with ergonomic design
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Large Shopping Basket
- Soft suspension on front and back wheels
- Requires an additional purchase of the Stokke® Xplory Seat Unit or Stokke® Crusi carrycot to complete your pushchair. Or the Stokke® iZi-Go™ by BeSafe® baby car seat to form a travel system.
- Folded Dimensions: H30xW62xD98cm
- Chassis Weight: 8.6kg
- All strollers and pushchairs sold by Mothercare in the UK are subject to a guarantee: 1 year for pushchairs/stroller purchased for less than £100; 2 years for products purchased for £100 or more. Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase is required.
The Stokke® Crusi is a stylish, high comfort stroller with a wide range of configurations and is designed for busy families on the go. This highly manoeuvrable chassis is lightweight and features a soft suspension on both the front and rear wheels to ensure your little one enjoys a comfortable ride. The swivel wheels on the front allowing the pushchair to glide gently over smooth surfaces and can be locked into a fixed position to help when pushing the Stokke® Crusi over more rougher terrain. The design of the chassis allows parents to push the Stokke® Crusi in complete comfort, the ergonomically designed handle is height adjustable to suit parents of different heights and the design of the lower chassis allows good leg room for parent when walking. The chassis also features a large cargo space which is perfect for keeping your changing bag or small items of shopping. When a carrycot of seat unit (both available separately) is added to the chassis it is fitted at a height that allows parents to have close contact with their baby allowing them to interact, make eye contact and offer reassurance. When not in use the Stokke® Crusi chassis can be easily folded for storage and transportation.
To complete your Stokke® Crusi pushchair you will need to select the Stokke® Crusi carrycot, the Stokke® Crusi Xplory® Seat Unit, plus for an additional child there is the Stokke® sibling seat (All items are available separately)
Mothercare have a range of accessories for Stokke(R) pushchairs including changing bags, blankets and parasols
Fabric composition: Aluminium. Various types of premium plastics
Care instructions: Please refer to user guide.
Safety warning: Please refer to your user manual
What's in the box
- Shopping basket