At a glanceThe Stokke® Xplory, Crusi and Stokke® Trailz seat unit is compatible with both the Stokke® Xplory Stokke® Crusi and Stokke® Trailz chassis (sold separately) to form a complete pushchair.
Features and benefits for Stokke Stroller Seat - Deep Blue
- Suitable from 6 months to a maximum weight of 15kg (approx 3 years)
- High seat position to allow you to interact with your baby
- Adjustable seat and footrest
- Reversible seat: parent-facing for bonding, forward-facing for exploring
- Soft padded seat
- To complete your pushchair you will also need to purchase the Stokke® Crusi or Stokke® Trailz chassis (available separately)
- Seat unit dimensions: 90 x 62 x 125cm
- Seat unit weight: 3.8kg
The Stokke® Xplory, Crusi and Trailz seat unit attaches to the Stokke® Xxplory, Crusi or Stokke® Trailz chassis (sold separately) in an elevated position allowing your child to be closer to you – the high seating position also comes in handy when visiting a café as it means your pushchair can double up as a highchair. The Stokke® seat has an ergonomic design to ensure your child is always seated correctly in a comfortable position and features and adjustable footrest to accommodate them as they grow. The seat is softly padded and can be adjusted to different positions for your little one's comfort.
Mothercare have a range of accessories for Stokke® pushchairs including changing bags, parasols and blankets.
Care instructions: Hand wash textiles
What's in the box
- 1 x seat unit
- 1 x hood including visor
- 1 x harness covers
- 1 x baby insert
- 1 x bumper bar
- 1 x seat cover
- 1 x back cover
- 1 x footrest