At a glanceThe beautiful Mothercare Bedside Cot is made from solid birch and features a warm natural finish that will look great in your home. The unique 'up and over side' mechanism, plus height adjustable mattress base makes it easy to access your baby at any time and the cot also can operate as a standard dropside cot, ideal when baby is older.
Features and benefits for Mothercare Bedside Cot
- Sits happily next to your bed so that you can keep a watchful eye on your little one as they sleep
- The up and over side mechanism is easy to use and is great for accessing your little one quickly and simply
- Made from sturdy solid birch and a wonderful natural finish that looks great in your home
- Fitted with four lockable castors for easy movement when not is use.
- Includes protective teething rails that your little one can chew on safely when they've got sore gums, but will make sure that their little teeth aren't harmed
- Requires a continental size (120 x 60cm) mattress
- Size: L126 x W67 x H115cm
- Minimum mattress base height - 22cm, Maximum mattress base height 40cm - + mattress.
- Please Note: This item is flat packed and will require self-assembly
… This bedside cot as it gives you peace of mind as your little one sleeps right beside you and then can be easily moved to the nursery when baby grows older.
Want To Know More?
The Mothercare Bedside Cot is made from sturdy, solid birch with a natural finish that looks beautiful and well placed in any bedroom. The design is a great mix of contemporary and traditional style, with clean lines and solid structure that will give you longevity and value as well as great style.
Position the Mothercare Bedside Cot next to your bed and move the up and over side away, without having to push the cot away from your bed, for a great view of your little one as they snooze. The up and over mechanism on the side gives you good access to your little one, but easily slides back in to place, so still letting them see and interact with you as they get used to sleeping on their own. Also included are teething rails, which your little one can use to soothe their sore gums as their little teeth come through – but it's specifically designed not to put any unnecessary pressure on their mouths, so there won't be any damage to either their tiny teeth or the cot.
Take a look at our range of mattresses (available separately) to find one that suits your little one.
Fabric composition: 100% birchwood
Care instructions: wipe with a damp cloth. dry with a soft clean cloth
Safety warning: Please refer to safety warning in user guide