At a glanceWith fun sounds, race to the rescue to keep Whizz World safe!
Features and benefits for Whizz World Lights and Sounds Rescue Centre
- Track with ramps, police station, fire station, hospital and helipad
- Includes a police car, fire engine, helicopter and 4 figures
- Three touch points to activate fun sounds
- Police station with flashing light and sliding cell door
- Hospital with viewing platform and helipad
- Fire engine with clicking ladder
- Helicopter with clicking propeller
- Turn the clicking helipad
- Turn the clicking radar and watch the figure spin
- Passenger bobs up and down in the police car as it moves along
- Press to lift barriers to allow vehicles to whizz down the ramp
- Bright, fun colours
- Perfect size for little hands
- Great for imaginative play
- Boosts hand to eye coordination and dexterity
- Dimensions: H 48 x W 56 x D 14.5 cm
Requires 2 x AAA Batteries batteries (not included)
Spring into action when there's a call for help! Get your rescue squad ready with their helicopter, police car and fire engine. Lift the barriers and let the vehicles zoom down the ramps and around the track, watch the passenger in the police car bob up and down as he travels along. Catch the robber and lock him safely away in the cell, stand on the viewing platform and watch the helicopter land on the hospital's helipad and race the fire engine to the emergency - Playing pretend will inspire your child's imagination and encourage creativity.
This fantastic rescue centre features touch points where your child can place the figures to hear fun sounds - Place the robber in jail and hear the jail door clunk shut, then place the firefighter in the fire station to hear a siren sound. When your vehicles whizz around and drive over the trigger point on the track a fun tune is activated. There is also a flashing light on top of the police station to press and lots of features to turn and click to engage little ones in play.
Playing with this rescue centre is timeless 'small world' play, which helps your toddler to start understanding how the real world works, as they follow their own ideas and invent their own little stories. As your child grows, this rescue centre is a good inspiration for your child to give voices to the characters, and interact with you and friends as they play. Moving the characters and vehicles is also a good way for little hands to build strength and precision.
Suitable for children from 12 months.
...we have more exciting vehicles and play sets in the Whizz World collection.
Safety warning: NOT SUITABLE FOR UNDER 12 MONTHS