At a glanceEasy to install using ISOFIX, the Maxi Cosi AxissFix Plus is an i-Size car seat allowing your little one to travel from birth in the recommended rear facing position for longer.
Features and benefits for Maxi-Cosi AxissFix Plus i-Size Car Seat - Origami Red
- Suitable from 45 – 105 cm (birth to approx. 4 years)
- Easy and safe ISOFIX installation with top tether
- Padded seat with angled base provides additional leg room to keep baby in the safer rearward facing position for longer (up to 87cm/approx. 2 years)
- Inlay ensures best safety and comfort from 45 to 60 cm (birth to approx. 4 months)
- Seat rotates 360° to make placing and securing the toddler into the seat easier
- Headrest with high performance impact-absorbing material for extra protection in case of lateral impact
- Anti-slip harness pads for high restraint performance in case of frontal impacts
- A.S.B system (Automatic Safety Belt) to always keep connection between seat and base
- Colour indicators confirm seat is installed correctly giving parents complete peace of mind
- Cleverly routed top tether straps gives easy access to your child from either side of the car
- Simultaneous harness and headrest adjustment (7 positions)
- Harness straps hooks keep the harness out of the way to make it easier to place your child in the seat
- 4 recline positions in both directions
- Excellent side protection system for the best head and neck protection
- Fits cars equipped with ISOFIX (check compatibility before your purchase)
- Easily removable over without unthreading the harness
- ECE R129/i-Size approved
The Maxi-Cosi Axiss Fix Plus is quick and easy to install using ISOFIX and the seat will rotate through 360 degrees making it easy to move from rear-facing to forward facing travel as well as turning towards the car door to make it easier to lift your little one in and out.
The seat is deeply padded for comfort and features a four position recline and has been designed with side impact protection to ensure your little one is kept safe in a side on collision ensuring vulnerable areas like the head and neck protected.
The Maxi-Cosi Axiss Fix Plus is i-Size approved and allows your child to travel rear-facing for longer. The seat features an adjustable harness and headrest to keep your little one comfortable and supported as they grow and also includes a supportive inlay to keep newborns comfortable.
...not all car seats fit all vehicles, our trained staff will check the compatibility and ensure you get the right car seat for your vehicle
Fabric composition: Seat cover: Polyester/Polyrethane/Polypropylene
IsoFix connectors: Steel
Top tether: Polyester webbing
Harness belt: Polyester webbing
Care instructions: Machine Washable
Safety warning: To avoid suffocation, keep plastic bags away from babies and children. Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old, no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.