At a glanceThe mothercare havana is a combination car seat that can be used from birth. The seat is installed in the vehicle using the ISOFIX point, in a rear facing position for newborns, and a forward facing position from approximately 9 months (9kgs). It's been designed to last your little one until they are 4 years old (approx.).
Features and benefits for Mothercare Havana ISOFIX Combination Car Seat - Grey
- use rear facing from birth to 13kgs
- can be used in a forward facing position from 9 months to 4 years approx (9kg/20lbs to 18kg/40lbs
- installed using ISOFIX but can also be installed using the car's 3 point seat belt
- colour indicators on the base confirm when ISOFIX connectors are fitted correctly
- support leg is adjustable to ensure stable and secure fit
- multiple position seat recline
- 5-point harness with individual harness tensioners for added safety
- deep wide wings with side impact protection
- includes a body support cushion for younger children, with a head cushion and chest and buckle pads for comfort
- made with premium fabric to create a stylish finish
- seat dimensions: d60.5 x w48x h70.5 cm
Suitable from birth, the mothercare havana combination car seat remains in your vehicle, and is ideal for parents who do not wish to carry their baby around in their car seat, or use a travel system. The car seat is installed using the vehicles ISOFIX anchor points which ensures a safe and secure fit.
The seat is used in a rear facing position for newborns, and features a multi-position seat recline so little one's can travel in the position they find most comfortable. It's been designed with deep side wings and side impact protection and also comes complete with a body support cushion for younger babies plus a head cushion and chest and buckle pads for extra comfort.
When your child weight 9kg (approx 9 months), the seat can be moved into a forward facing position and will last your little one until they reach 18kg (approx 4 years old).
...not all car seats fit all vehicles, our trained staff will check the compatibility and ensure you get the right car seat for your vehicle.
Fabric composition: 100% PES, 600D mixed oxford
Safety warning: Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old, no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.